Reeves County Hospital District - Visitor Policy
April 1, 2021Effective April 1st RCHD will:
• Allow up to 2 visitors per patient, per day. Only one visitor at a time, rotating in and out. New armbands will be required each day.
• Allow up to 1 visitor per patient in the Emergency Department. New armbands will be required each day.
• No visitors under 18 years of age will be allowed at this time.
• Lobby, waiting areas, and cafeteria will be remained closed to visitors.
• Visitors must wear a mask, at all times, covering their nose and mouth.
• The Hospital main entrance will be open Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
• Visiting hours will end at 9:00 pm. Before 7:30 am, and after 5:00 p.m., visitors must enter/exit though the Emergency Room.