Please follow up on Facebook for the latest updates
ER Visitor Policy
Effective August 20, 2021:
Due to the uptick of the COVID pandemic and the shortage of staff, effective immediately we are changing our visitor policy for only the ER to allow one visitor per ER patient. We will continue to monitor the pandemic in relationship to the needs and safety of our staff. If we have a patient in the Emergency Room who is potentially at the end-of-life situation, then we will allow the family to gather in the family waiting area or outside the ER, allowing 2-3 family member to come in as permitted by the ER staff to be with their loved one.
Pecos Valley Rural Health Clinic
Effective May 12, 2021 the Lobby at the Pecos Valley Rural Health Clinic will be opening up to patient and one visitor. Patient will be screened the day prior to their visit and when they come to check in for their appointment the patient and their visitor will have their temperatures checked.
Reeves County Hospital District - Visitor Policy
April 1, 2021Effective April 1st RCHD will:
• Allow up to 2 visitors per patient, per day. Only one visitor at a time, rotating in and out. New armbands will be required each day.
• Allow up to 2 visitors per patient in the Emergency Department. Only one visitor at a time, rotating in and out. New armbands will be required each day.
• No visitors under 18 years of age will be allowed at this time.
• Lobby, waiting areas, and cafeteria will be remained closed to visitors.
• Visitors must wear a mask, at all times, covering their nose and mouth.
• The Hospital main entrance will be open Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
• Visiting hours will end at 9:00 pm. Before 7:30 am, and after 5:00 p.m., visitors must enter/exit though the Emergency Room.